Let ur Engineering models close the deal for you
3D Printing Services
3d gens offers wide range of 3d printers, materials and expertise to customers looking to expedite their product development. Our team is dedicated to finding customised solutions for our clients. Go to market fast with less cost. Get instant online 3d printing pricing through my3dpm.com.
Small Batch productions
Launching a new product nowadays requires a good marketing campaign and that's no news but when it comes to manufacturing it all boils down to flexibility, especially as a newly established business.
Take advantage of of 3D printing technology to eliminate tooling and molding costs, boost your productivity in record time with minimal expenses compered to traditional manufacturing methods.
Product & Services
3D Printing Technology
Fused Deposition Modeling
- Cheaper - FDM technology has proved extremely cost effective for one off prototypes, iterative design and low volume batch productions
- Quicker - No need to say this is where FDM excels, lead times for prototyping and presentation models are reduced significantly
- Stronger - This is the technology of choice for jigs and fixtures, manufacturing and industrial applications
PC-ABS - A blend of ABS plastic and polycarbonate for the most demanding applications, recommended for parts subjected to mechanical stress
Selective laser sintering
SLS uses a CO2 laser that lightly fuses nylon-based powder, layer by layer, until thermoplastic parts are created.
SLS provides a fully functional and high resolution print.
When selecting a material, consider the mechanical properties, manufacturability characteristics, cosmetic appearance, and cost.
Direct metal laser sintering
DMLS uses fiber laser system that draws onto a surface of atomized metal powder, welding the powder into fully dense metal parts.
We offer numerous 3D Printing material options that are regularly updated to meet prototyping and master fabrication needs.
- Cobalt Chrome
- Stainless Steel
We can offer multiple solutions to make your 3d printed parts look stunning. Thanks to our experience in the 3D Printing workshop.
- Smoothing- This is the best option if you are looking for that mirror like finish keeping costs to a minimum. Although it is fairly common finishing process for 3d printed parts we suggest using it exclusively on small parts. For show models and parts where tight tolerances are not critical.
- Hand Sanding/Priming- The parts are sanded then coat of primer is applied to give the part a smooth professional uniform look. At this point a topcoat of the chosen colour can be applied to give the part that just out of factory look.
- Hand Sanding/ Bead blasting- models are sanded to 600 grit then sand blasted to achieve uniform and even surface, perfect for show models, end user parts and prototypes